Plan Toys Baby Car has been designed to make it easy for young hands to push and play with.
The rainbow-coloured spine is flexible so you can push it down and then release it to return it to its original shape.
Ages 6 months and up.
- The Baby car is flexible so as to react to a baby’s touch.
- Bright colors stimulate visual development.
Child Development Skills:
- Involving a refined use of the small muscles controlling the hand, fingers, and thumb.
- Allowing one to be able to complete tasks such as writing, drawing, and buttoning.
- Coordinated controlling of eye movement with hand movement, and the processing of visual input to guide reaching and grasping.
- A way of performing daily life tasks such as writing, feeding, and picking up a book from a table
- An ability to interpret information from visible light reaching the eyes
- The resulting perception is also known as eyesight, sight or vision
- Help children to understand what they see, recognize and identify different qualities that help them judge size, color, shape, spatial relations and other things
PlanToys® creates toys to inspire imagination, promote children’s physical and intellectual development, and be socially and environmentally responsible while maintaining good values.
Their toys are made with natural rubberwood recycled from rubber tress no longer able to produce latex. The wood is stabilized with a time consuming chemical-free kiln drying process. Non-formaldehyde glue is used in place of the traditional toxic wood glue. Non-toxic, water based dyes provides colors.
100% of PlanToys® is produced within their own facilities which allows them to completely control the materials and quality.
PlanToys® makes green toys and is committed to being a green company.
8.3 X 10.0 X 7.0 cm
3.3 X 3.9 X 2.8 in
Recommended for ages 6 months plus.
This wooden "green toy" is made in Thailand from sustainable rubber wood and non toxic paints.